Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Item 23--week 9--copyright

There was so much that I hadn't tried to use before that it is hard to pick a favorite. I liked flickr and the idea of using wikis. I'm sure there are more programs on the mashups that will be great resources. Of course I loved Library Thing too.

This program has got me to take the time to see what else is out on the internet instead of staying with the comfortable things I've already come across. I'm sure I'll be referring back to the pages to bring up the sites again when I come across something it fits perfectly with.

I had high expectations of the program, so I don't think I was surprised by anything that I discovered. I don't have any suggestions for improvement. I think I would participate in the future, because I need to stay current and things change so fast that it would be a great way to keep up with what is new.

This was a great way to get an overall view of the current tools available on the web.

No comments: