
The first thing that caught my eye was something about working from home. It was obviously an advertisement and I switched it off after a couple of minutes. The next one was titled "Master Reader." It was an advertisement for a speed reading coarse, and I was becoming frustrated with advertising rather than information. Then I hit a great site on the Education Podcast Network under Tech Tip Tuesday. It was short and to the point and you could see topics and pick the one you are looking for. No advertising, and only one topic was covered on the podcast. I subscribed to it and found that he listed several other sites of the same genre to look at when he hasn't covered the topic you are interested in. I think this will be a very valuable site for me! The picture is of the two-year-old techie in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment